4 Week Online Mindfulness Course
4 Week Online Mindfulness Course
Starting Wednesday 3rd October at 7 pm
Join our 4-week Introduction to Mindfulness course
from the comfort of your own home or office.
This course is for you if want a long-lasting way to de-stress and cope with the challenges of everyday life. Most of us know that we need to eat right and exercise to keep our body healthy but lack the know-how when it comes to taking care of our mental health. It's no surprise that 40% of visits to the doctor are for mental health issues.
Isn't it time to take care of your mind?
Isn't it time to invest in your mental well-being?
About the Four Week Mindfulness Online Course
This is a step by step four-week course that will give you the tools you need to begin your personal Mindfulness practice.
With so much information about Mindfulness available, it can be difficult to know where to start. This is a great way to learn Mindfulness without having to invest too much time or money. This course will help you decide if Mindfulness is what you need in your life at this time.
The course consists of four one hour live weekly sessions, as follows:
Week One: What is Mindfulness and Why Practice it?
Week Two: What is Meditation and how does it benefit us?
Week Three: How to live in the present moment (letting go of past and future thinking)
Week Four: Your personal Mindfulness practice (step by step guide)
WHY DO OUR Online MINDFULNESS COURSE?
This course is specifically designed to help you start your personal Mindfulness practice. It is a step by step approach, giving you all the tools you need to make changes to your life. All we ask of you is to have an open mind and a genuine desire to free yourself from negative thoughts and behaviours. We also ask you to commit to attending all four one hour weekly online live sessions. You will get as much as you put in.
In the course, we will explore the most common difficulties most of us experience at some time in our life, such as stress, anxiety, worry for the future, negative stories about the past and self-critical thoughts. And then we will look at how to deal with these in a healthy, more sustainable way.
This is a live course, facilitated by a qualified, UK listed Mindfulness teacher and practitioner. We believe it is important that you learn through live interaction to fully benefit from what is shared with you. There is no pressure for you to share or interact, it's a personal choice.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- 4 hours live teaching
- Weekly home practice worksheets sent to your email
- Access to online guided meditations
- Short personal guided meditations at each session
- A tutor who is accredited by the Mindfulness Association and adheres to the teaching standards for Mindfulness teachers in the UK
- A UK Listed Mindfulness Teacher with experience in supporting people through cancer, bereavement, depression, stress, anxiety and divorce/separation.
- Cost: £57
- Start Date/Time: 3rd October 2018 at 7 - 8 pm (London Time)
- What you will need: An internet connected device, notepad, and pen
- Somewhere quiet for one hour, once a week
- Dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th October 2018
How to sign up
- Add to Cart button
- Fill in the registration form
- Choose your payment method (paypal or credit/debit card)
- You will then recieve an email confirmation and follow up welcome email with details about your course.
To reserve your place now go to the Add Cart above
If you have any further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07518018088