A simple introduction to mindfulness
four week Introduction course
This course is a simple, easy to follow four week course that will give you a good foundation to begin your Mindfulness practice.
With so much information about Mindfulness readily available, it can be difficult to know where to start. This course is a great way to be introduced to Mindfulness without having to commit to a longer course. It will help you decide if Mindfulness is what you need in your life at this time.
If you decide that you would like to continue on your Mindfulness journey, then you can progress onto the UK recognised Mindfulness Based Living Course.
About the Introduction to Mindfulness Course
- Introduction Session:What is Mindfulness and Why Practice it?
- What is Meditation and how does it benefit us?
- How to live in the present moment (letting go of past and future thinking)
- Your personal Mindfulness practice
Why you should do this introduction to mindfulness course
This course is specifically designed to help you start your personal Mindfulness practice. It is a step by step approach, giving you all the tools you need to begin to change your life. All you need is an open mind, a real desire to free yourself from your past negative thoughts and behaviours, and the commitment to one hour a week online live sessions, for four weeks.
We will cover the common challenges, such as stress, anxiety, worry for the future, negative stories about the past and self critical thoughts.
This is a live course, with an opportunity for you to interact with a qualified, UK listed Mindfulness teacher. Because we believe that it is important to connect on a human level, it makes all the difference in our ability to take in the importance of what is being shared with you.
What our courses include:
- 4 hours live teaching time
- Weekly home practice worksheets sent to your email
- Access to online guided meditations
- Short personal guided meditations at each session
- A tutor who is accredited by the Mindfulness Association and adheres to the teaching standards for Mindfulness teachers in the UK
- A UK Listed Mindfulness Teacher with experience in various contexts, including cancer support, bereavement, depression and bipolar sufferers.
- Cost: £47
- When: Tuesday's 7 - 8 pm
- What you will need: An internet connected device, note pad and paper
- Somewhere quiet for one hour, once a week
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org