learn mindfulness online
Why leave the comfort of your home or office?
We bring Mindfulness to you. All you need is a internet connected device and you are ready to.
Mindfulness Online works well for busy people who don't have the time for a face to face course. It is a cost effective way to bring Mindfulness into your life. Some research suggests that learning online can be easier for people who find it difficult to share feelings and emotions in a live group setting. We also provide the option to take the course on a one to one basis, please contact us if this might be of interest to you.
Learning Mindfulness Online is a good way to immerse yourself in the practice, it is a personal journal without distractions. You have more control over the learning process, with the resources released to you a week earlier so you can digest and practice at your leisure.
How we deliver our online courses
We believe that it is fundamental to maintain the human connection even when taking part in an online course. Research shows that many of our modern mental health issues stem from a disconnect and a sense of being alone. It is with this in mind that we will do our best to deliver our courses online in the most authentic way possible, so our course participants benefit to the fullest extent.
Live Weekly Sessions
Each week you will join an online group session, led by Anna. Depending on the course you are taking, we will usually start with a silent sit, then a short teaching, followed by a guided practice.
You also have additional support through the private Facebook group where you can connect with other course members. This is of course optional, you are not in anyway obliged.
Our online courses are comprehensive and as such you will need to commit to some weekly home practices. Again depending on the course you are enrolled, the length of time for home study will vary. You will also receive a recommended reading list if you want to read around the subject to fully engage in the learning. Like everything in life, you will get what you put in, so the more you dedicate to taking this course seriously the more you will gain.
Why choose our course?
There are many Mindfulness courses available, it can be very difficult to decide which one is best for you. What makes our courses different is that:
- You will be taught by an experienced, fully qualified Mindfulness teacher. Read about Anna here
- There is a progression route if you decide you want to continue, starting with the Introduction to Mindfulness, onto the MBLC and face to face courses in London. Also of course personal one to ones online or face to face.
- If you take the Eight Week MBLC you will be awarded a certificate from the Mindfulness Association.
- If you are interested in teaching Mindfulness, this course is a prerequisite for the teacher training pathway
- You will have access to live teaching, a private Facebook group and live face to face events going forward